[ncnculture] what's up in my life ?

Scarlet Jewels scarletjewels at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 31 17:13:58 UTC 2010

Congratulations David!  I think 2010 is going to be good for all of us
walking that 'in service' path !!!

I wanted to suggest considering not calling the caring of your own child
'babysitting'.... my daughter's dad used to do that, even when we were
together!  I know that seems like the right term, given you haven't been
allowed in her life much, and that is the guise you are trying to get her
into your life .... but the idea you might want to consider, could be about
having her in your custody to be the temporary prime caregiver, etc... the
idea that she is of your flesh and blood, your family, and you might be
given the opportunity to teach and guide and care for her.... to me, it's
just a consciousness shift when dad's see their time to care for their own
children as such... rather than 'babysitting'.

Also now you are making regular money, perhaps you could go back to court
and ask for more custodial time?  I do not know all the specifics, but it
would seem like they could favour you respectfully.

Kudos my friend.  I'm very proud of you!

Blessings~ Jewels x

--
jewels.solheim.roe
out of the blue strategies