[ncnculture] Fw: FYI: The Zeitgeist Movement Explained Video

david hartley david at holistiq.com
Mon Aug 31 20:42:39 UTC 2009

I watched their DVD movie, which had a lot of "preaching to the choir" ..
punctuated by 1950's sci-fi style arpeggios of tremendously naive faith in
'modern science'  (which is, so far, CAUSE rather than any form of CURE for
 the vast majority of present day "world problems..")  --of course, this is
largely because 'modern science' is wholly owned by the corpocracy..  if the
venusproject could somehow convince  90% of the world's corporations to just
go & die, perhaps the science-mediated utopia may yet emerge

warm wishes,
david 510.859.4050
www.holistiq.com
www.DavidHartley.com
I.T. support: www.cafegratitude.com
co-founder: www.GratefulMindandBody.com
web developer: www.iamResourceful.com

friends/singer/songwiters Makepeace bros: "Hero" -listen:
http://twitc.com/P7nIongd