[ncnculture] ...rumor...

Flemming Funch ffunch at newciv.org
Mon Aug 31 10:38:58 UTC 2009

2009/8/31 Jeff Gordon <jeff.gordon at wellnow.com>:
> I take your point. :-)  I'm being told, however, that he had utilized
> wealth that was designated as "somebody's" (not the banks') under certain
> international agreements.

One of the more interesting versions of the story was from a banker
that I (and Julie) met in London. Essentially that the wealth was the
security needed to create the World Bank. Which of course means that
one can't just run away with it and give it to somebody for some
random purpose. But Santa got percentages of the whole thing for
himself.

And I'm looking forward to the mysterious payment for the mysterious
program that a couple of us here are members of. (wink, wink)

- Flemming