[ncnculture] Roan's Back!

Roan Carratu worldmind at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 03:19:50 UTC 2008

Now that sounds cool, Dave! I've heard of several of those groups, or perhaps it's the same group several times? That's what the Farm was also, you know, and every group like that has prospered and create great good in the world. I'm happy for you!

Peace and Good Health
  Roan

"'Savings?' .... I hoard my gold in spirit, where interest is
 increased by giving the principle away." - Dave Hartley.