[ncnculture] Roan's Back!

Jeff Gordon jeff.gordon at wellnow.com
Mon Nov 10 05:46:52 UTC 2008

Hi, Roan --

Ya look subscribed to me. :-)  I'd need the email address Dave
wants to subscribe with in order to help him with that. (Dave,
email me.)

 -- Jeff --

--

 -- Jeff --   <http://www.wellnow.com>

 "There's nothing left in the world to prove.  All that's worth doing
  is to love one another, using whatever means are available to serve."