[ncnculture] <stop> Hillary in 08 </stop>

david at holistiq.com david at holistiq.com
Sun Mar 18 20:32:12 UTC 2007

Hi,

See below, a Hillaryious story  ;-)

warm wishes,
David
www.holistiq.com              <<--  main web 'home'
www.holistiq.com/blog     <<--  blog
www.holistiq.zaadz.com       <<-- a social networking site for
entrepeneurial "world reformers"

======================
A letter from my sister
Posted on Feb 27th, 2007 by Katherine estelle eveningstar : Miracle Midwife
Katherine estelle eveningstar

My sister retired from the post office a couple of years ago..I thought you
all would enjoy it if I shared her latest correspondence:

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days
interesting.
Well..for example...the other day I went downtown and went into a shop. I
was only in there about five minutes and when I came out there was a cop
writing out a parking ticket. I went up to him and said " Come on man, how
about giving a retired person a break"?
He ignored me and kept on writing...so...I called him a "Nazi"
He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn
tires..so..
I called him a "donut eating gestapo"
He finished the second ticket, put it on the windshield with the first then
started writing a third ticket.
this went on for about twenty minutes. The more names I called him the more
tickets he wrote.
Personally..I did not care...I had come downtown on the bus...and the car he
was putting the tickets on had a bumper sticker which read " Hillary in 08".

I try to have a little fun every day now that I have retired. It is
important to my health.

original found here    --  please network
http://katherine.zaadz.com/blog