[ncnculture] ..."Oil-pulling"...

david at holistiq.com david at holistiq.com
Mon Mar 5 23:03:16 UTC 2007

Hey Jeff,

One of the things that irritates me about various and sundry treatments...

Is truly bogus claims such as "oil will turn milky white because of toxins"

Oil will turn milky white... if thoroughly mixed with distilled water !

Anyhow, I'll give this a try with sunflower oil when I can get some.
Tried it with safflower (not on the short recommended list)
-and wonder if the viscosity of the safflower vs the recommended
sunflower or sesame  .. might be key .. as the safflower is
so viscous that at around 15 minutes the muscles in my face were
beginning to protest fatigue !

Regardless of what other benefit, I think this is probably a good exercise..
maybe keep the facial wrinkles away for a few more years <grin>

warm wishes,
David
www.holistiq.com             <<--  main web 'home'
www.holistiq.com/blog    <<--  blog