[ncnculture] Hi, Dave

windpony at pennswoods.net windpony at pennswoods.net
Sun Mar 4 18:32:18 UTC 2007

Hi, Dave,

I just read your story about how seeds are growing for your community---I
somehow overlooked your email before---but I wondered about it. I figured I had
missed it---still not using my own computer.

I was wondering if you could re-send me the address information of the Homeopath
that you know near Philly.   My hair is starting to fall out which happened to
my daughter before she was diagnosed.  I need to do something.   I got the
basic testing at doctors over a year ago---and no thyroid deficit showed up in
the testing---they did the ultrasound and found the nodules and then wanted to
biopsy---finances and not wanting to enter that system stopped me---but I am a
little freaked out now. Winter's lack of sunlight and exercise and stressful
work are factors in worsening symptoms-----I got out my anatomy books to verify
the symptoms------of myexema or something like that.

Anyway----my butt is being kicked to make more changes.  I have stepped up
yoga----some of the changes need to be more drastic.

I find your plans for the community so exciting---and how things are happening
for you.   I am cheering you on.  Have you heard from Touchstone yet?  If
Shakur isn't around, Eugene may be able to respond.  Anja is kind of airy when
it comes to expressing details in English as her second language.  She is an
awesomely beautiful singer and musician though :)

Best of wishes for actualization of eco-community.

Judy

Quoting david at holistiq.com: