[ncnculture] Classic Roan VS The Owners

Roan Carratu worldmind at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 22:28:24 UTC 2005

Sure. My words, other than my books, are open to
anyone.

And, naw, not the Owners.  They could care less what I
rant.  They work on a more generalized level of
manipulation, and always through their boys.  But
their fascist boys will put me on a list somewhere...
or maybe put the email in my file.  I had one of those
with the KBG when I was a green beret, and I'll bet
the Fascists still have it and one of their own in
some cardboard box on a shelf in some huge drafty
archive.

They sent me a list of websites with 'approved'
negative info on marijuana and implied I was
'noticed'. Somehow I deleted that email, I guess.

I was joking about disappearing. They won't mess with
me because I am perceived as loud but harmless.  The
days of following me around and checking me out is
pretty much over.  They don't watch us for life, only
for a decade or so, until everything we know is
obsolete.  They even wiped my military record so as to
limit my credibility, and they will not bother to do
anything unless I become famous... then I might
disappear.

About as likely as growing wings, I'd say. grin.

==================
> Subject: Classic Roan VS The Owners
> Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:10:01 -0400

> Roan, This is classic, can I forward your email and
response to some
> of my friends?  Hey Roan check in with us every few
days, we want to
> make sure that you don't disappear. dude you went
straight to the
> Owners!
> fondly, Martha

Peace and Good Health,
-Roan Carratu
Worldmind at yahoo.com
http://geodemocracy.bravehost.com
My blog statement against the WAR: http://rtoday.blogspot.com/
Bookstore http://roancarratu.tripod.com/index.htm
Please feel free to read any of my sample chapters.