[ncnculture] Another link to the nuke thing.

Roan Carratu worldmind at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 01:43:51 UTC 2005

In case you missed the link to the original article
and claims on the report page, here it is:

http://www.anl.gov/Media_Center/Frontiers/2002/d1ee.html

They make some impressive claims, although I don't
trust them at all. But we are stuck with all the
radioactive waste from decades of folly, so this might
be a smarter way to deal with them than anything
currently proposed for dealing with nuke waste.

As I read somewhere, if all the nuke plants were shut
down forever right now, the problem already created by
them would not diminish appreciatively. Until we can
shoot the waste into the sun or the backside of the
moon, we will face what to do with it and the damage
it will produce in the ecology.

What do youall think?

Peace and Good Health,
-Roan Carratu