[ncnculture] The zero energy electric car

Roan Carratu worldmind at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 23:40:52 UTC 2005

Well, I checked out the website but it doesn't give
enough info to form an opinion. There has been work on
zero point energy devices for decades, from garage
inventors to high level expensive research projects,
and if such a device is possible, it would likely come
into public knowledge eventually. On the other hand,
it might be a con.

But people do things scientists consider impossible
every once in a while, so I really can't reject this
claim nor accept it. But time will tell... I've seen
heavy duty major advances heavily publicized by big
time scientists simply disappear in my life, and this
too might simply disappear.

I sincerely hope it is real and doesn't disappear.

Peace and good health,
-Roan

------------------
On Jul 6, 2005, at 10:56 AM, Warren W. wrote:

> To all interested in energy and our future...check
out this site.

> If we could convert to this type of technology....no
gas or oil would
> be needed to run our vehicles.
>

> Tech types...Robert L., Craig, Roan. Frank M. or
others...what do you
> think?
>
> Frank....this facility is in Lebanon, Tenn. Maybe
you could get an
> invite to check it out.
>
> HTTP://www.tilleyfoundation.com/

Peace and Good Health,