[ncnculture] Saudi Arabia and the best war in town...

Roan Carratu worldmind at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 22:46:07 UTC 2005

It makes me wonder about the fact that most of the
'terrorists' on 9/11 were Saudis. Was the whole thing
a pre-emptive strike on something being cooked up at
the CIA headquarters in the twin towers? Is the war in
Iraq designed to put American troops in Saudi Arabia?
(which it did) Is the war a show to put the screws on
the incredably arrogant absolute rulers of Saudi
Arabia?

Or perhaps Bush and Gang, following the Owner's
orders, set up 9/11 with the Saudis to bring America
behind the war to promote the Holy American Empire?

One thing I am pretty sure is not true is the Official
Story.

Something to think about...