[ncnculture] ...'NESARA' rumors....

Jeff Gordon jeff.gordon at wellnow.com
Sat Apr 16 23:17:46 UTC 2005

Hi, All --

Patrick Bellringer is asserting NESARA was to have been announced
Friday at 6 p.m. EDT, only somebody kidnapped somebody.  According to
Bellringer 'higher forces' took care of it, and announcement is yet
planned for today, Saturday, dunno what time.

(I have no idea; Bellringer apparently routinely speaks to some folks
without bodies that I'm not in touch with, myself.  He could be 'for
real', could be 'loopy', could be receiving communications from earthly
sources that beam stuff into his head. :-)

--

 -- Jeff --   <http://www.wellnow.com>

 "There's nothing left in the world to prove.  All that's worth doing
  is to love one another, using whatever means are available to serve."